Prorgam Description: The program will consist of three training modules designed to insure that the believer is rooted and grounded in the fundamentals of the Christian faith, and prepared to be released into the ministry of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Objectives: Upon successful completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Practice, demonstrate and explain the basic tenets of the Christian faith.
2. Understand, participate in and carry out the ordinances of the church.
3. Understand the difference between living under the Law and under grace.
4. Understand the gravity and honor of being called into the Christian ministry.
5. Understand the ethical considerations of the profession of ministry.
6. Develop the necessary qualities inherent in church leadership.
7. Develop the basic skills necessary for teaching and preaching in the local church.
8. Lead a congregation in worship as well as special services such as weddings and funerals.
9. Understand the meaning and necessity of the ascension gifts given to church leaders as well as the spiritual gifts given to the church body.
10. Spread the gospel of Christ to the surrounding community through evangelism activities.
Instructional Methods: This course will combine lecture, interactive discussion, and visual presentations (Hard copy available upon request).
Resources: Recommended readings will be included with course material in addition to downloadable resources available at the Christ Foundation Website.
If you would like to have the Ministry Certification Program implemented at your church, ministry, or organization, please email us, or call 585 305 2339 to inquire.
"And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also." -2 Timothy 2:2
3 Training Modules- 30 Weeks, one evening or weekend session per week.
Module 1- Foundational Studies
Module 2- Training For Leadership
Module 3- Preparation For Service
The Christian Foundation
Baptism in the Holy Ghost
Ordinances of the Church
The Biblical Doctrines
Deliverance From Soulish Life
The Purpose of the Law
Restoring the Pattern
The Lord's Supper
The Minister and His (or Her) Call
Ministry of the Armor-bearer
Antioch- The Apostolic Model
Becoming a Visionary Leader
Preaching Series (Homiletics Course)
The Ministry of Teaching
Facilitating Church Services
Weddings and Funerals
Spiritual Gifts Survey
The Ministry Gifts of Ephesians 4:11
Survey of 1 Corinthians 14
4 Spiritual Warrior Types
NT Church Prophetic Operations
The Power of Vision
Local Church/City Evangelism
Licensing Board Study Guide
(Click on Link(s) to Download)
Apostle Harry L. Jackson, Pastor Cheryl L. Jackson,
Pastor Ocie Gay, Evangelist Pamela Gay
"...built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus
Christ himself being the chief corner stone... " -Ephesians 2:20b